Technical vibes are contagious
For one of our clients based next to Zurich, we are looking for a Senior Embedded Linux Software Engineer willing to join our team !
Your main mission :
You are interested in the development of revolutionary new digital technologies such as 4G mobile communications, cryptography, cloud computing, or complex information systems.
Your profile :
- You have a degree in computer science or electrical engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing embedded Linux software solutions based on C/C++ (C++ 11 and newer)
- You have experience in developing firmware, hardware drivers and board support packages with the C programming language under embedded Linux.
- You have knowledge of real-time operating systems and digital signal processing
- You have knowledge of networks and network protocols with experience in configuring network protocols under embedded Linux.
- You have a good knowledge of modern methods and tools for modeling, design, development (UML, software models) and unit testing.
- You have a good knowledge of agile development processes (Kanban, SCRUM)
- Responsible, flexible and like to take initiatives, you appreciate challenging technical solutions.
- High flexibility and resilience
- Team player
- Good communication in dealing with customers and suppliers
- Language skills in German and English
Are you interested in this position? Then join us !
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org